Add your own required fields
Sales Lead Manager - CRM Software
Sales Lead Manager from MBL Solutions allows you to easily manage all of your prospects and clients from one system. You will be able to track the progress of your prospects from cold lists, to warm leads, meetings, proposals, projects and campaigns. You'll be able to easily view and report on companies by your account managers and by status.
The great thing about Sales Lead Manager is that you can create your own fields and field selections to suit the way you work! Using the simple Admin you can create contact fields and prospects statuses (and much more) to reflect the way your own sales processes work.
The basic principle:
- Your database contacts are assumed to start out as "cold" contacts.
- You ring these contacts and add contact notes and bit by bit develop them into prospects and lead and hopefully customers.
- At some stage you may want to allocate a sales person or member of staff to the prospect and they will require an appointment creating.
- After the meeting you will hopefully need to develop a quote or proposal which is done by creating a project file. Note that information within this project file can be used to create a confirmation order for your customer.
- You can track the status of this proposal until it becomes a live project and you can report on proposals and projects against its status or the type of project.
- A large project may contain a telemarketing campaign. This campaign may require data which needs to be kept separate from the main database for licensing reasons. You may also want to be able to create separate research questionnaires which you do not want to add to the main database.
Quick start guide
You can click here for a quick start guide to Sales Lead Manager